Monday, April 26, 2010

ALL tHe BeSt

We come across "ALL THE BEST "frequently in sms especially during birthday or during musim peperiksaan . I do not have special feeling when i come across "all the best " . To me , it is too common. However , there was 1 time i really touched by the phrases  "all the best " .


It happened on the last day of my secretary life in xxx factory in my hometown .


The last day , 1 hour before my knock off time . I reached out for all my colleagues extension and telling them that day was the  last day of my service .


1 of the conversation i still can remember vividly




Me :Hello , MR K . Todae is my last day .
K    :Huhhh ??!! (intonation higher than before )
Me :Ya, todae is my last day .(i reaffirm with him)
K:  R u  going to further ur education in U ?
Me :Ya
and the following conversation .....i forgot !!
K:  eh , All the best ya
i could feel the sincerity when he said "all the best ". He used this phrase at the right moment , right occasion .


A person who is more senior than me , more successful than me wishes me ALL The best . I really appreciate the genuine , whole-heartedly  wishes from a singaporean (Mr. K)


It was 6pm , i was  busy packing all my belongings from my working desk without noticing the HR managerwas  approaching me .
I noticed his presence and  again I appreciate his kindness for believing  my capabilities and let me tried  out the job .  Before i left , he said :你慢慢地走,以后再回来。No words can express my tremendous gratitude .


To me, he is the benefactor . He is an amiable , easily approach , dynamic man .


Ya , not forgetting Mr Leong ,  for introducing the job and continously gave sound  guidance to me .

0 comments:

Post a Comment