Monday, June 7, 2010

going practical soon lo

hmm..my loyal reader nurul izzanie request me to blog in english ...ok ..tis time i ll blog in english ...

Last week , we got to know our respectives lecturers who will be obseving us during LM=latihan mengajar .I gt Dr Z ..I never see Dr Z real face and meet her before but i know she is a lecturer teaching computer under the Multimedia Education  department .So i hope Dr Z will give me high marks  ..i really hope to salvage my dropping CGPA

Thinking of LM , cold shivers start flowing down my spine ..I every now and then try to imagine how my prospective students looks like  . I can even imagine that they must be a bunch of students be -spectacled ...Although they are my students but actually i am their senior ...i afraid they will be challenging my knowlege ask me those tricky questions until i m unable to answer ..so afraid ...thinking of this ..i start losing confidence la ...

But u know , i always act confidence 1 ..I still remember last time i told my friend that Annuar is always acting serious when present but in fact he is not so serious when mingle around with us ...and my frend said:" u too ..u always act serious when present ."...haha..don forgt there is 1 time 1 keep on swaying my body when present until lecturer ask me to stop to do so ...kaka

3 comments:

mizz_aainaa said...

who is dr z??

nurulizzanieadnan said...

dr z sangat garang
hati hati

miszya said...

gud luck bb..

Post a Comment